An experienced technical professional with successful record of accomplishments. He’s a hands on leader with expert knowledge in contact center technology along with an effective leader.
|Academic Degree||Engineering University|
|Experience level||15 or Higher|
Telecommunications Director 05/2008-Current
- Manage a team of engineers that provides support for TWC administrative across the company footprint and around the world.
- Responsible for the installation success of telecommunication projects.
- Develop processes and procedures for call flow changes (VDN and vectors) in order to keep the integrity of the systems as a standard across the company.
- Set Standars for call monitoring,WFM and CMS for Time Warner Cable across the company.
Telecommunications Manager 01/2004-05/2008
- Installation, Implementation and maintenance to support VoIP network.
- Worked with the network team to use Avaya best practices of VLAN’s.
- Planned and designed the move of the NOC to a new location, moving all telecommunication servers without dropping or giving a busy signal to any customers