Logistics Director successful at identifying and solving logistical problems, gaining new business contacts, reducing transportation costs, coordinating staff, maintaining stock levels, evaluating logistics performance,solving transportation problems, integrating logistics with other business functions, assigning tasks, and monitoring warehouse activities.
|Languages||Arabic, English, French, Spanish|
Logistics Director 05/2013-Current
- Consolidated four local warehouses into one main DC through improved S&OP process.
- Reduced customer deductions for compliance from $194K per month in 2012 to $48K per month in 2013.
- Improved perfect order shipping from 55% to 90% in twelve months.
- Created and researched own lead sources to find potential customers, and close and deliver sales, on pipeline based sales cycle.
- Solely managed full Operation from sales to service for 30+ Customer, and over 1,500 transportation carriers.
- Accepted offer for employment to manage all aspects of the new operation, and continue to do the duties listed above.