Engineering Director who operates with vision and integrity. She is successful at aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
|Academic Degree||Engineering and Applied Science School|
Engineering Director 09/2016-Current
- Leading Award to Production Continuous Improvement (CI) Project
- Generated metrics to track problem report cycle time – reduced cycle time by 53%
- Solved yield problems and exceeded contractual shipment rates
- Presented obsolescence mitigation plan for a successful $3.4mm business acquisition.
- Eliminated control test equipment failures by updating equipment setup and test procedures
Engineering Director 01/2006-08/2016
- Coordinated and set direction for multiple departments and teams that were internal, co-located, outsourced, and global.
- Identified and mitigated risks and key tradeoff decisions for programs. Program activities by preparing meeting agendas, conducting effective to the point meetings, writing meeting minutes, tracking actions items, preparing presentation, conducting reviews and issue escalations.
- Analyzed technical problems and assisted in not only providing recommendations but also involved in providing the solutions.