Successfuly created a dynamic and responsive team resulting in increased profitable retail growth and reenu generating sales consistently over 6 years and directed a cross-functional team to evaluate and implement a new core processing, electronic delivery channel and ancillary product systems.
|Previous Title||Chief Operating Officer|
|Academic Degree||Business & Management School|
|Industry||Transport & Logistics|
|Skills||Chain Supply Management|
Chief Operating Director 01/2014-Current
- Directed the branch network, operations, retail banking, bookkeeping, compliance, entreprise risk, marketing public relations, business development, core processing, branding, socialmedia, security, sales, electronic delivery channels.
- Strategically plan for the future of the organisation by developing short, intermediate and long range plans, acquisition strategies, operational efficiencies, change management and tehnology needs of the bank to achieve goals and objectives for the bank and holding company
- Ensures consistent delivery of all services, promoting strong customer service standars, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency to encourage continuous improvement
Vice President of Retail Banking 03/2010 -01/2014
Bank of Luxemburg-Luxembourg:
- Identifies, improves and actively manages operational efficiencies within the organisation by measuring and monitoring the reliability, integrity and seurity of banks systems.
- Conceptualizes, develops and implements new process controls, approaches and identifying appropriate staffing needs within the organisation to ahieve the objectives of the company.
- Accountable for establishing short, intermediate and long range strategi planning initiatives to exceed the goals and objectives of the organisation by analysing data, preparing budget estimates, developing marketing stategies and implementing policy and procedures within the business units